We hope this email finds you and your family in good health. We wanted to let you know we have reopened for all patient procedures as the Governor announced dentists can resume seeing patients starting 4/27. While many things have changed, one thing that has remained the same is our commitment to your safety.
We already, as a daily practice, follow universal guidelines as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. We monitor the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised. We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions.
- Before your appointment, we request that you stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we’re ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call or notify us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you. If someone needs to accompany you to the office, we request that they wait in the car if they are not needed to be with you at all times.
- In compliance with recommendations for public health, we request all patients wear their own surgical mask, a cloth mask or other appropriate face covering while anywhere in the dental office.
Upon entering our office you will be screened for symptoms and asked to sanitize or wash your hands before and after your appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This will result in greater times between patients to reduce waiting times and the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Please no walk-ins at this time – if you need an appointment please call us.
You can be assured safety measures at Carroll Dental Care will continue to evolve as more information develops. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Carroll Dental Care